1 x flask (255g) of happy eggs
125g butter, softened
½ tsp vanilla extract
¾ cup (165g) caster sugar
1 ½ cups (225g) self-raising flour, sifted
½ cup (125ml) milk
150g butter, softened
3 cups of icing sugar
2 tablespoons of milk
food colouring dye
1) using an electric mixer, beat butter in a bowl until pale.
2) gradually add icing sugar and milk, beating constantly until combined.
3) add food colouring dye until you are happy with the colour.
1) preheat oven to 180o or 160o fan forced.
2) line cupcake pans.
3) using an electric mixer and small bowl, beat butter, vanilla and sugar until light & fluffly.
4) stir in sifted flour and milk in 2 batches until smooth.
5) spoon into pan/cupcake patties and bake for 20 minutes.
6) after allowing to cool, spread icing evenly over cupcakes.
7) to finish, place the happy eggs on the top of each cupcake. parfait, bon appétit!