185g of plain sweet biscuits, finely chopped
60g of plain sweet biscuits, coarsely chopped
½ cup of sweetened condensed milk
90g of chopped unsalted butter
6 test tubes of assorted happy beans
250g of chocolate therapy
2 tspns of vegetable oil
1) grease 16x26cm pan. line base and long sides with baking paper, extending 5cm over sides.
2) combine all biscuits and happy beans in a medium bowl.
3) combine milk and butter in a small saucepan over a medium heat until smooth.
4) stir milk mixture into biscuits/happy beans. press mixture firmly into pan. refrigerate 30 minutes.
5) stir chocolate and oil in small heat proof bowl until smooth over a saucepan of simmering water.
6) spread chocolate mixture over slice. refrigerate for 30 minutes or until firm.
7) take slice out of refrigerator and leave for 1 hour before cutting to allow happy beans to soften.
8) slice into 16 pieces, slicing off the rough sides (the offcuts are delicious too!)